No Products in the Cart
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Golden Crane Vintage informs user that the data provided by user through the forms hosted on the Web or by any means related to it, will be part of a file owned by Lucía García Lara, with DNI 53565332B, with address in Calle Benjamín Palencia nº2 Portal 4 Bajo A.
The personal data that user provides us will be part of a file that will be used for the purpose of providing the service offered through the Web and so that Golden Crane Vintage can use them for the purposes of information and marketing of the products offered in the online store, as well as for promotional, advertising and informative activities by any means (e-mail, postal mailing, telephone, mobile phone, etc.) on products that may be of interest to suit their offers to the preferences or needs of its Users and to allow personalized navigation through the site.
The user has the right to access, rectification and cancellation, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of their data by written request to email email@example.com The request must include name, surnames, address and content of your request.
Golden Crane Vintage undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the file. It is also equipped with the precise mechanisms at its disposal to prevent unauthorized access as far as possible.
The user agrees to keep the provided data properly updated. The owner will be responsible for damages and damages that Golden Crane Vintage. or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of truthfulness, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or to the device that is used to navigate through the Internet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow Golden Crane Vintage to retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits, information of interest, language, etc. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
These are the types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Golden Crane Vintage may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies that collect the information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by setting the browser options installed on it.
For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case that you use as a browser:
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft
Terms of service
Golden Crane Vintage – Lucía García Lara (hereinafter referred to as Golden Crane Vintage), with its registered office at Calle Benjamín Palencia 2, Portal 4 Bajo A and N.I.F. 53565332B is the owner of the portal goldencranevintage.com (hereinafter the Portal) and makes it available to Internet users (hereinafter the Buyer or Buyers as appropriate), in order to both provide information about their products and promotions linked to them, as well as allowing the provision of different services through the Portal (User registration, reception of newsletters and online purchase).
In relation to the registration process, the buyer is solely responsible for the quality of the data entered by himself on the forms, and accepts the obligation to provide true, accurate and complete information about his identity, as requested in the forms registration, purchase and accreditation, as well as updating all registration data so that they remain truthful, accurate and complete.
If the buyer provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if Golden Crane Vintage has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or incomplete, you will have the right to refuse access and present or future use of the website, or anyone of services.
The prices indicated in the screen are the ones in force, except typing error; They are in euros and include VAT
Payment methods accepted are Paypal and payment by credit / debit card.
Golden Crane Vintage. will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access, operation and operation of the website, as well as of the interruptions, suspensions or the malfunction of the same for reasons beyond the control of Golden Crane Vintage or when they originate in damages caused by natural disasters, strikes, computer attacks (viruses that affect users’ devices) or any other situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
Golden Crane Vintage. has no responsibility for information, data, images of any kind and links published on its website from third parties, assuming no guarantee as to the truthfulness and accuracy of information made available to users or provided by users themselves .
The present general conditions will be interpreted according to the legislation in force in Spain in the matter, that will be applied subsidiarily in everything that is not foreseen in the same.